FALL CLEAN UP – September 16th from 9am – 11am
As part of our Giving Back Program, Showtime Elite volunteers with the N.C. Adopt-A-Highway Program. Throughout the year, we schedule clean-up events for a two-mile section of roadway in Holly Springs near Target that has been designated for Showtime. We are inviting ALL our Allstar teams, tumble athletes, recreation cheer program athletes, and their families to come out on September 16th between the hours of 9AM – 11AM to work with other team members, athletes, and their families to help make a positive difference in our local community.
- Parents are REQUIRED to stay with children under the age of 14.
- Dress in Showtime attire, bring work gloves and wear closed-toed shoes.
- This community service project could count towards your child’s school student volunteer requirements.
- Trash bags will be supplied.
- We will meet in the Target parking lot nearest to the New Hill Road entrance.
We appreciate your support and participation with this community service project. Your child may be able to log these hours towards their Student Volunteer requirements that some schools and organizations have.
We are proud to support our local community by participating in this program each year.
Thank you to all our Showtime Coaches, Athletes, and Families that came out to support the Adopt-A-Highway program back in December 2022.